FAQ

30 day Reboot - question about 1/2 eating

FAQ

Posted by DallasMom on 1 year ago

So I'm going on a 30 day reboot. To my surprise, in the book, Joe says days 1-5 should be 1/2 eating and 1/2 juicing. I really just want to jump into the juicing only. What's the reason for 1/2 eating for the first 5 days, and would it hurt anything to just go right in to juicing only?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by Katie Molina 4 months ago.

Replies To 30 day Reboot - question about 1/2 eating

• Lolli

1 year ago

Hi, I also wondered that after getting the juice diet app. I decided on the '5 day jump into juicing' plan,which is juice only, and once I reached the end, I started again at day one. Today is day 22! and I'm planning on 30 days after which I will consult my doctor. I have lost 6.5kg, lowered my blood pressure and started to run/walk about an hour a day and I feel great! My dilemma is what then? what will I eat when I finish my reboot? Just purchased a vegan cookbook to get some ideas. I see you posted a week ago, what did you decide and how are you doing?

• kiarawillson92

7 months ago

Amazing...! I can't believe this strategy would help this much and I was thinking it will also waste the time like everything else but I am amazed to see that people are getting this much results and I guess its wonderful. Since when I joined Penny Saviour office I am too lazy to workout even though we have all the gym and other facilities in-house, I think I need to do something now :)

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.