Group Reboots

30-Day Juice/Smoothie Challenge for the month of June

Group Reboots

Posted by kate.the.warrior on 2 years ago

I'm in this for the month of June. Are you up for the challenge? I'd love to have some company. Regarding the NO FOOD TALK...quite often, people who are doing a juice fast are fragile, and reading about food that someone ate, wanted to eat or dreamed of eating can be the last push a person needs to turn to food. We want only success.

Let's do this!!!!

This topic contains 35 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by Shari 2 years ago.

Replies To 30-Day Juice/Smoothie Challenge for the month of June

• Shari

2 years ago

Hello, I am on Day 10 now and am extending my reboot to the end of June. My son who lives with me is away until then, so it was perfect timing for me to do a longer reboot than I had originally intended.

• kate.the.warrior

2 years ago

Hi Shari ~ 10 days is great! I'll be right there with you on Wednesday.

• Brian

2 years ago

Hi Kate... I don't know if I have it in my to do a 30 day juice only fast. I have done 60 plus days a few months back, and am down 70 pounds since last October. Although another 30 days of juice only would be beneficial to me, and would give me a kick start to lose the 35 remaining pounds I have to lose, I just don't seem to have the strength and motivation.. I guess I don't want it bad enough??

That said... yesterday was a juice only (and hemp heart) day for me. Today is day two. My goal for now is to complete a two day juice fast.... Let me see if I can get through today..

I am better at making excuses than achieving results it seems... ;(

• kate.the.warrior

2 years ago

Hi Brian ~ you've done so fantastically well. Let's see if we can get through the month of June together.

• kate.the.warrior

2 years ago

I'm so looking forward to getting back to my pre-surgery weight of January. 249 seems far away right now, but I know that I'll get there before too long.

• Shari

2 years ago

Day 11 today, and I gained back 2 1/2 pounds yesterday, It's frustrating but I am sure it is water retention and will be temporary. It seems ever since I injured one foot some years ago, my body seems to want to retain fluid, especially in the warmer months. It never healed right and is always a little swollen.

• kate.the.warrior

2 years ago

My left foot is like that,too. Hang in there...you're on the right path.

• Shari

2 years ago

Mine is the right foot. I know the gain is temporary because of the swelling, so I will keep at it. It's back to work today, so this is the first day to get used to juicing with the work schedule.

• Brian

2 years ago

Day 2 was a success..... Today is day 3. I'm still not saying I can commit to 30 days.. but I am saying I like the idea... :)

• itsmyturn

2 years ago

Hey Brian You CAN do it ! - remove the " Commit " and use "Meant"- Its easier from here they say !

• Radiant

2 years ago

I am planning to start on Wednesday too and found this new group :) I have been on and off juicing and have lost some weight . I want to do this - loose weight and get healthy for the kids. I am going to combine exercising with it (not very strenuous) and let you know what I did . Starting with running , yoga, treadmill etc ...

Are you all planning to do juice only or combine it with salads / smoothies etc ... If yes , whats your rough schedule (eg : 2-3 juices , 1 smoothie, 1 salad a day ...) ... All I know is that I WANT to do this .... for my kids most of all ! Need your support and encouragement :)

Good luck to all of us ... We can do this !!!!

• Shari

2 years ago

I am on Day 11 of juice only. I have lemon and ginger water first thing in the morning, 5 juices a day plus coconut water and water.

• Brian

2 years ago

Welcome Shari!

• Shari

2 years ago

Thank you, Brian!

• kate.the.warrior

2 years ago

Hi Radiant - You can have whatever you want on your reboot by designing your own plan. Just remember that this is a NO FOOD TALK group, so don't tell us what you're eating. Thanks...and good luck with your journey here with us.

• Radiant

2 years ago

Thanks for sharing Shari :) Awesome - yes I plan to have lemon, honey and ginger juice too in the morning from tomorrow !

• Shari

2 years ago

I have not seen where you use honey with the lemon/ginger water. Where did you read that?

• Radiant

2 years ago

Hey Shari,

I have read and heard about it from many people. Just do a search on 'honey lemon weight' and many articles-videos vouch about the subject (I am relying on those to be true :) ). They say that honey is made of many beneficial vitamins and minerals and promotes good health.

Here is one article :

https://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/anima...

Hope this helps :)

• Lorraine

2 years ago

Hi All, I've done the hot water with Organic Maple Syrup,Organic Lemon, Ginger and Cayenne Pepper. it tastes like lemonade sort of but def. palatable:)

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.