Reboot Newbies

3-day reboot

Reboot Newbies

Posted by Chillzz on 3 weeks ago

Hi,

So I used to try the 3-day reboot over 4 days, 3 day hurdle was quite hard as I travel for work.

I want to go again, is it advised to extend the 3 day reboot over more then the 3 day's? I only ask as I have the old plan which is easy to follow and thinking of doing it 5 days, if I make it more I will just continue on to 10 days or more. I cannot find the free plans on here anymore that come in PDF but only the paid ones

This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by Zootal 2 weeks ago.

Replies To 3-day reboot

• Zootal

2 weeks ago

I don't think they offer "free" plans anymore. You should get Joe's book, “Reboot with Joe Juice Diet”. It has several plans in it and is a wealth of information.

A 3 day reboot is not a bad thing, but it's like doing a warm up for exercising, but not doing the exercises. You don't really start burning fat until 3 days or so. Day 4-5 is when the fat burning really kicks in and the pounds start to fly off. A ten day reboot will give you some incredible results. It's only a week and a half, and you can drop five pounds easily.

• Zootal

2 weeks ago

There are a couple of good groups here that have not yet been ruined by the spammers, you should consider joining some of them. These main forums are pretty much worthless, they are so badly over run by spammers.

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.