Group Reboots

283 day juice fast

Group Reboots

Posted by Overcome smirz on 4 months ago

Hello everyone, I was asked by a few members to share a bit about my juicing journey. I started juicing Feb 26th, 2018. I had a lot of health issues going on. I had high blood pressure 180/100. I was pre-diabetic. I was having problems with my a-fib. I was tired and lethargic all the time. I couldn't drive my own truck because I didn't fit. I had a knee that was constantly swollen and I couldn't bend it. I literally had to sit in the back seat of my own truck while my 70-year-old crippled up dad drove me around and had to do all my errands. My mom and aunt had to do all my grocery shopping. I couldn't walk 10 feet without being out of breath and having to rest. My kids were starting to have to take care of me instead of me them. I basically couldn't get out of bed before the afternoon time, and then I would spend the rest of the day on the couch. I was so heavy that I had to sit down to go pee because if I didn't I would miss the toilet. I couldn't wipe myself so I would have to shower and wash with a long rag between my legs. I didn't care if I was alive or dead. On Feb 19th, 2018 I had a bad break down and couldn't stop crying. Days earlier My son had mentioned that he had seen a documentary at school and he wanted to start juicing. I woke up on Feb 20th, 2018 and watched fat sick and nearly dead 1 and 2. I decided I was going to do this. I was going to change my life. I want to live. I want to be around to see my children grow up. I found a juicer on eBay and it was delivered on the 24th of Feb 2018. On Feb 25th, 2018 my family went shopping for produce, later that night my daughter and I unboxed my juicer and gave it a trial run to see how it worked. I woke up Feb 25th, 2018 and made my first official juice. I have been living the liquid life for 9 months. I juice 3-4 times a day. My juices are 32oz each. I drink a braggs vinegar drink morning and night daily. I drink a gallon of alkaline water daily. I have 4 protein shakes daily. I have 1 scoop of fiber daily. I've been checking my blood every 2 months. I've worked side by side with my doc and two nutritionist since day one. My blood work is all completely normal now. In total, I've lost 300 pounds since Jan 2018. I can walk a mile or two now up hill. I can drive my truck. I can go to the bathroom normally. I can get up and down easily. The list goes on and on. I have a long road ahead still. I need to lose at least another 160 pounds. I will most likely need some skin removal surgery. I will not ever go back to who I was before. I will not stop until I reach my goal. Thank you all for the interest in my juicing journey. I promise you all that you can do anything you put your mind to. Good luck to all of you on your juicing journeys! You got this!!

This topic contains 1 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by maxdroid 4 months ago.

Replies To 283 day juice fast

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.