Free for All

24 and ready to take the 60 day challenge.

Free for All

Posted by choosefit3 on 6 years ago Im 24 and have struggled with my weight my entire life. Since I was 12 Ive been heavier then everyone my age and im done! I no longer want to be this heavy. I weigh 250 lbs and started the 60 day juice fast today. Ive been dieting for 2 weeks and am now ready to juice my way back to health. Any tips are welcomed, advice and recipes. Also i want to hear other peoples stories.. how much weight was lost? Thanks everyone.. ashley

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by mndii84 6 years ago.

Replies To 24 and ready to take the 60 day challenge.

• ash85

6 years ago
    Hi Ashley! I keep seeing your posts pop up and am so inspired by you. Just wanted to stop by and let you know that you're doing great! I'm currently on the morning of day 3 of a 60-day fast and reading your posts has really helped me a lot. Thanks!
  • choosefit3

6 years ago
    Hi Ashley! Ive been moving the last week and have been offline. But im back!! Im glad I inspire you, That means part of my mission is accomplished lol. Im glad your doing so well. Stick with it and the results are amazing. It really does feel great. Keep juicing and let me know your progress!!!!! :)
  • sudhi

6 years ago
    hi I am new here,started my first reboot on 1st sept and after 6 days i stopped juicing... i am starting again tomorrow.how much have you lost so far?....you look really skinny and beautiful...
  • mndii84

6 years ago
    Hi there, I intend to start my 60 juice fast on 10-1-12 hopefully I can do it. Good Luck to you!

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.