Free for All

100-Day Juice Cleanse

Free for All

Posted by Peter on 2 months ago

This post is basically to ask you how do you keep yourself accountable and prevent yourself from splurging after a juice fast.

I made a youtube Video telling my story so I'll post that as well :) https://youtu.be/Ri4HTTF33kE

Last Year I went on a 100-Day juice cleanse and lost like 100 lbs, but when I finished I fell down the rabbit hole and gained almost all of the weight back.

For the past 6 months or so I made sure to eat right and exercise daily but I wanted to speed up the rate in which I was losing weight.

I went on another Juice cleanse and currently, I am on day 87.

I am trying to make sure I don't get back to my old ways when I am done with the fast so I am looking around for what do people do to keep themselves accountable in the long term.

Anyone has anything interesting to share?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by SunnyRain 2 months ago.

Replies To 100-Day Juice Cleanse

• SunnyRain

2 months ago

Yaay Peter, I really enjoyed your video. And you are funny. Thank you for posting. I did a little over 100 days in the winter and I mostly kept the weight off (but I still have a long way to go - I'm actually just about to finish my day 6 of my hopefully last long reboot). What helped me to stay on track is:

1/ to eat mostly plant based food

2/ to write here on this page every day for more than a year to keep me accountable (I opened this great group Happy juicing and people juiced alongside with me, some just for a day, other for weeks and months and it was really motivating) and

3/ to still drink juices once or twice per day.

I also did a short reboot every time I started gaining weight. So my weight was going up and down all the time, like watching those monitors that track heart beat at the hospital, but everytime it went up too much that I started I will lose control, I juiced my heart out. If I failed in the evening and ate - I juiced again the next day and again and again. I actually feel like I was juicing the since last September because of this. :) But it helped me to stay on track and not gain the weight back too much (I still did a little). Every jar of juice you drink is a snack less that you eat. And extra calories you don't put back into your body.

I really hope you write some more, looking forward to your next video too!

Happy juicing!

• Peter

2 months ago

After watching the second movie I figured that being a part of a community is going to be a big part of making the changes last.

I saw there are a lot of odd promotion posts and stuff like that so I wasn't even sure if this community is still alive or if it is more of a grave for something that was here several years ago.

• SunnyRain

2 months ago

It's still alive, some people are very active, some come and go. It used to be a lot more active years ago, but it's still okay. Enough to keep you accountable.:) And they delete all the promotion adds once a day.

• Peter

2 months ago

Sounds good i'll dive deeper into it later today :)

• SunnyRain

2 months ago

You can also join groups here on the page or open new groups. Some are more active, some not. This one is the one I'm in:

https://community.rebootwithjoe.com/groups/view/c...

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.