Reboot Newbies

1 year diet

Reboot Newbies

Posted by ChristianH on 5 months ago

I got chronic urticaria and have started on a diet to reboot my system, but I don't really know what to eat or not to eat.

The juice diet cookbook are just fruit and vegetables, with no beans. I really struggle with the lack of protein in my diet. After a 2 week juice reboot I lost muscle mass, and I don't have that mutch to spare.

So is juice, smoothie and salad with a minimum of protein rich food a must or can I add some more to this 9-12 months reboot?

Regards

Christian

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by ChristianH 5 months ago.

Replies To 1 year diet

• Zootal

5 months ago

You might be better off using a protein supplement instead eating protein rich foods. Beans are a decent source of protein, but also contain a lot of carbs that will slow down the weight loss. Find a good protein supplement and use it daily, twice daily if necessary. I personally prefer Nutrasumma pea protein, but there are other good ones out there.

You don't need a lot, but you do need more protein than juice alone can provide, and a good protein supplement will help prevent most of the muscle loss that would otherwise occur.

• ChristianH

5 months ago

I'm not in it for the weight loss, it's for a reboot of my immune system to help with my auto immune disease. But I see now that there is vegetable based protein supplements thats perfect for juicing.

Thanks for the input.

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.