Reboot Newbies

1 down 59 more to go...

Reboot Newbies

Posted by Juiceologist on 4 years ago

Well day one is nearly in the books and I have to say that it wasn't all that bad. I followed the advice in the FAQ's, used the exact juice recipes provided here and kept a positive attitude. I only felt really hungry a couple of times and when I did I just had some juice. Much to my surprise I had quite a lot of energy and was able to work without any mental fatigue. The most noticeable side affect was feeling a bit cold. Nothing a sweater couldn't take care of though.

Oh don't get me wrong, I know that the days to come will be more challenging and I'm most likely going to be a very unpleasant boy to be around, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. I have a bit of a reputation for being kind of a gigantic prick when I'm hungry. Friends and relatives who know I'm doing this have politely told me to call them in 60 days. Oh well :)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by Juiceologist 4 years ago.

Replies To 1 down 59 more to go...

Be the first to reply!

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.