Group Reboots

1 60 day and 1 30 day

Group Reboots

Posted by Blessed Angela on 4 years ago

I just wanted to know how long can you do the reboot, 60 days, 90 days, 120 days? Please let me know when you get a chance.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by Blessed Angela 4 years ago.

Replies To 1 60 day and 1 30 day

• Aelfwine

4 years ago

AHA this is a few lines that I read in my "The Reboot with Joe Juice Diet-Loose weight, get healthy and feel amazing: As seen in the "Fat Sick & Nearly Dead" book I brought... so, I have copied the peice here for U to read exactly okay: Feel free to diverge from the suggestions, perhaps substituting a favourite juice instead, or making one that uses the ingredients you happen to have in your fridge, or that uses seasonal produce (which is kinder on your budget). To make it easy, the recipes are colour-coded, so substitute orange for orange, green for green, and so on. And what goes for juices, also goes for produce – you can substitute, say, any red fruit for raspberries, or any leafy green for kale. If you’d like to try recipes that are not in this book or want to devise your own, make sure that over the course of your day you are following the 80 per cent veggie/ 20 per cent fruit rule with your juices. You should also aim to ‘drink a rainbow’ to ensure you are getting a variety of nutrients. Note that you do not have to Reboot for the number of days specified in each plan. You can, for example, extend the 5-day Reboot to 7 days, or the 10-day to 11 days, or even the 15-day to 23 days. Simply repeat one or more of the days you specifically liked in your plan and modify your Reboot to fit your needs. This book does not offer plans longer than 30 days because such lengthy Reboots should be supervised by a doctor. It’s not difficult to continue for longer – just repeat the juicing days in the 30-day plan or follow the general Reboot Daily Guide for days 21– 30 of the 30-day Reboot. If you juice for longer than 15 days, we recommend adding protein powder and coconut or olive oil to your juices (for instructions, see the 30-day Reboot on here ).
    AHA = "WHICH THE 30 DAY REBOOT IS IN THE BOOK ITSELF THAT I PURCHASED"

Cross, Joe (2014-01-02). The Reboot with Joe Juice Diet – Lose weight get healthy and feel amazing: As seen in the hit film 'Fat Sick & Nearly Dead' (Kindle Location 1112). Hodder & Stoughton. Kindle Edition.

Cross, Joe (2014-01-02). The Reboot with Joe Juice Diet – Lose weight get healthy and feel amazing: As seen in the hit film 'Fat Sick & Nearly Dead' (Kindle Locations 1100-1112). Hodder & Stoughton. Kindle Edition.

I hope this helps you. I am not sure if I require more than 60 days yet but have been thinking I might. I also remember Joe saying that we may wish to see a doctor if planning to do the diet long term (over 60 days) he recommends it, although he says its up to us to choose to do so. There is also a info leaflet you can print out for your Doctor which also ends up leading them back to this website to find information or ask questions. I can't remeber where I saw that though, it may very well be in the book as well. I am sorry but you probably would have the book anyway I am hoping. It's cheaper to buy the kindle version, just saying incase you don't have it.

• Marie

4 years ago

Hey Blessed Angela, how are you? I miss hearing from you. Are you still juicing? I really enjoyed your juicing video with your wonderful Green Star. I am saving up to buy one too.

Marie

• Blessed Angela

4 years ago

I've had problems with maintenance doing work in my kitchen so I haven't been juicing. I'm starting tomorrow because today they finally finished working in there however I get to put everything back in the kitchen. So God willing, I'll be ready for tomorrow.

• Marie

4 years ago

Hey Blessed Angela, how are you? Are you still juicing? I loved your juicing video, with your wonderful Green Star. Hope to hear an update from you soon. Marie

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.