Group Reboots

1/28/14 reboot?

Group Reboots

Posted by LB20 on 5 years ago

hi everyone! I love Joe's reboot doc and have had a juicer for almost 2 years after watching the doc for the first time. I've juiced on and off since but only done one or two serious reboots but the longest I've lasted has been 3 days. Now I'm more serious than ever. I am looking to lose weight but more importantly prove to myself that I can control myself and that food doesn't control me. I'm recently engaged and my 22nd birthday is in under a month... I'm just ready to enjoy my body and health while I'm young and don't feel like I've started on the best foot of health. I am going to juice with some smoothies for 10 days. Anyone want to join!?!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by LB20 5 years ago.

Replies To 1/28/14 reboot?

Be the first to reply!

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.