Reboot finished! Now what?

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• Dahlia

1 year ago

Dinner on day one of transition out was Easy and Fast: Broccolini and Asparagus with Almonds from the recipes, mains, and cod cooked in oven at 425 degrees f. with tomatoes, 1tablespoon each of balsamic vinegar and olive oil, green onions, and a mix of fresh herbs, salt and pepper.

Fish is the first protein I am introducing to my transition as I have craved it all week. I will be introducing each new food, one at a time, to find out which ones affect my health. The recipes made 4 servings. The fish portion was 3 oz.

Off to do my 40 minute walk. I plan to keep track of my food this week, and report any gain or loss in weight after 5 days. I do not weigh myself daily as weight fluctuates. Love to hear what strategies you are planning for the transition out.

• girlonjuice

1 year ago

Is that the 10 day plan you can download for free on this site? I'm having a little trouble navigating all the plans and choices.

• Dahlia

1 year ago

Yes it is, however I had no luck downloading it, perhaps because I use a tablet. I bought the App for my tablet, and it is really neat. It has guided plans for 10, 15, and 30 day. There is a place to enter your daily progress, what you eat, drink, hours exercising, etc. In addition, there is a recipe section, by plan for each day. I think they should be promoting this more as it really works well. You can download it for free but you don't get all the features. Glad you have joined, and I hope I have answered your questions. If you have any tips for transitioning out, please tell us.

• girlonjuice

1 year ago

Joining this group for future reference.

• Dahlia

1 year ago

Lunch on day 1 of transition, from the recipes Reboot With JoeBlogRecipesArugula Strawberry Salad with Divine Green Dressing. Delicious. Do not be afraid of the amount of oil. The calorie count is low. It makes two servings. Invite someone to share it with you!

• girlonjuice

1 year ago

the problem with a lunch like that is that I'll want about 10 servings! looks amazing.

• Dahlia

1 year ago

It was filling. I was only hungry at snack time, which is juice time.

• Brian

1 year ago

Hi Dahlia... I'll soon be in the transitioning out phase as well.... and I am wandering how I cope with life after this fast... I am currently on day 65 of 5 of a juice fast. I have not intended to go quite this many days - but I just seem to keep going - partly because I don't trust myself to eat.. :)

• Dahlia

1 year ago

Hello Brian

I am concerned also which is why I created this group to provide support. My focus is on health not weight this time. This is my first reboot, and only ten days, which was an eating and juicing plan. Perhaps you might want to try the ten day eating and juicing plan. It's just eating the vegetables you juice, plus 2 juices a day, one smoothie, soups. I followed it religiously and I am sleeping better, my joint pain except for one knee has improved, and I lost 7 lbs in 10 days, which was bonus. Today, I am following this plan, except that I will have 3oz. of fish tonight. Some of the recipes were not to my liking, but I made soup from them and they are now a family favorite.

• Dahlia

1 year ago

Breakfast on day 1 of transitioning out. Instead of a smoothies, this morning I ate the fruit. Tea is loose red clover and lemon juice. Probably should have added a slice of avocado. Will eat it at lunch. Wonder why the tea picture was reversed!

• Dahlia

1 year ago

Here is what I did today to plan for tomorrow and next week. I had plans to prepare a 7 day menu, and that went by the wayside. However, today I went to Costco, and purchased a fridge full of vegetable and fruit from all the colours of the rainbow. For Breakfast I will make a fruit smoothie, for snacks a juice, for lunch (l have leftover roasted squash soup) and a salad, and for dinner fish and roasted vegetables. I plan on using the recipes from the site, and from vegetarian and vegan books.

• Dahlia

1 year ago

I forgot to add that I am finishing a 10 day reboot today. The 10 day plan allows us to eat fruit and vegetables.

Email Newsletter:

Our weekly newsletter is packed with special messages from Joe, exclusive recipes, giveaways, and more!

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.