30 day or more - beginning April 1st

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• Laurie

1 month ago

Hey there everyone... I quit my reboot on Sunday at day 21. I just couldn't do it anymore.. and the constipation!!!. I'm going to use My Fitness Pal to count calories. I've used this before with great success.

The reboot worked in that it got me off the junk food band wagon and I dropped 8 lbs which is all good as my weight was on an uphill trajectory.

I'm a little disappointed as I was hoping to be able to get to a place with the reboot where I could see what is driving my emotional eating but didn't quite get there. I did get present of the feeling of when my body is hungry and when it's not hungry which is another great outcome.

I have to watch my carb cravings big time... almost headed into the chip isle tonight on my way home but cracked open my green smoothie instead. Only 27 more pounds to go!!!

All the best to everyone,

Juice On!!!!

• DesktopCommando

1 month ago

I use myfitnesspal too although it doesnt like to be below a certain calorie count, as 'Mean Green Juice - Joe Cross Recipe' is on there also

• cherylynnc57

1 month ago

Hi Everyone -

I was wondering if I can jump in this group? You are currently one of the only active groups on the website and I could really use the support. I am starting today with juicing.

Cheryl

• mindovermatter

1 month ago

You are most welcome.

• JcAlice

1 month ago

May 1st!! the start of the next chapter!

Did my final weigh in on Saturday morning ( Turns out the scale at the gym is 5 lbs lighter than my scale at home) all in all a great month overall i released 21.6 lbs. I am thankful for how quickly i was able to achieve that and look forward to continuing this body transformation mission going forward.

Starting Weight 4/1/2017 Ending Weigh 4/29/2017

• JcAlice

1 month ago

DAY 28TH yay!!!! almost there!!

weighed myself today at the gym 26.4 since April 1st

• DesktopCommando

1 month ago

If you want to continue the fast go for it, unless you have achieved you ideal wait

• mindovermatter

1 month ago

Well done!!!

• JcAlice

1 month ago

WOW it's hard to believe its the 26th of April already!! This month is going by so fast. I only have 3 more days of this cleanse left !! I am really looking forward to Sunday afternoon and my final weigh in on Saturday morning. I have seen so many changes in my body this month, I am really happy with the way my clothes are fitting and the weight I have lost and the fact that I was able to give my body a much needed break from processed unhealthy foods!!!

• mindovermatter

1 month ago

Hello Peeps. Today was meant to be my Day 24. 'Was' is the operative word. After my fall off the juice wagon on Days 11,12,& 13, I got back on the wagon on Day 14, but just didn't have the same momentum anymore. Since Day 14 till date, I have juiced everyday but have also had one not so healthy (mostly carbs) meal every evening. My 14lbs weight loss after 10 days of exclusive juicing has dwindled to 8lbs. I am happy that I have been able to sustain that 8lbs loss rather than going back to my starting weight or beyond. Unfortunately, juicing ends for me on 30th April. I start a new regimen of cleaner eating and smoothies on 1st May. I might not be juicing anymore, but I will keep you all posted on any weight loss I experience on my new approach. I have been fighting the battle of the bulge most of my life and I will not quit until I conquer it! Juice on people! More power to us!!!

• Laurie

1 month ago

Hi Mindovermatter... as you probably saw from my recent post I had a few days of bad eating over the weekend and like you can't seem to get back on track as I was before.

It is discouraging but I guess the best thing is to just do the best we can, right.

Keep on keeping on...

• meepam

2 months ago

well I haven't been on for a bit - as I fell off the juice wagon - although I have been eating clean - I feel a bit disappointed with myself - on the plus side - no smoking - no alcohol and no caffeine - now if I can just get this juice thing going again :/ going to make a batch of juice and start all over again - never give up - never surrender!

• Laurie

2 months ago

Hi meepam... just continue from where you left off instead of starting all over again. It's a kinder thing to do... don't you think?

• Laurie

2 months ago

Day 15

I had a bad weekend of eating every junk food available and gained 8 of the 9 lbs back. Geesh... all that work down the tubes. I'm thoroughly disappointed but am back on track as of today.

I got lazy with making enough juice and I can see that as my down fall.

I think I'm going to call today day 12 as this is where I fell off the wagon... I'll think about that further.

Gotta run,

Juice on my friends

• Elias Fenn

2 months ago

Hi Laurie - I'm in the same boat. Been up and down for months now and some days it's depressing and other days feels like I have a handle on it. Today is going to be difficult. If you want I'm part of a juice club called the Sunshine Clubbe and there are a lot of juicers over there - you're welcome to join us if you want more support >>>

http://community.rebootwithjoe.com/groups/view/code/PRT274PPDHP7ZLLL4WND

• Laurie

2 months ago

Day 13 6lb loss... I gained 2lbs since yesterday... yikes

• Laurie

2 months ago

Day 12 and lost 8.4 lbs

Have to say that I totally fell off the juicing wagon today. Don't know what got into me but just couldn't say no to illegal foods. If I really think about it I probably didn't drink enough juice. I really want to break that 200 lb mark.

I have to say that I am so not interested in juicing right now. I only have one juice left and it'sonly late afternoon. I'll have a bit of a break here and see what I can conjure up in the motivation department.

I have to say that I am feeling so damn good... work was a breeze, I'm actually happy and I'm not fatigued at all. What a brilliant way to feel. If I feel so good then why can't I stay away from the life killing foods? I DONT GET IT!!!!

I'm feeling scared and frustrated. I don't want to go back to dragging my body around and having to force my every move and thought but the first moment of weekness and there I go... filling my face with shit food.

Frustrated in Victoria Canada,

juice on my friends

Email Newsletter:

Our weekly newsletter is packed with special messages from Joe, exclusive recipes, giveaways, and more!

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.