Join the Sunshine Clubbe - Open to all - Starting anytime!!!

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• Lose30

2 years ago

Just watched Joe Cross interview - on you tube very inspiring. Look for interview with Tracee Sloan re Fat Sick and Nearly Dead 2.

• Blessed

2 years ago

Happy Thurs Everyone!! I finally bought a watermelon & the juice is Amazinggggg! I juiced 1half cucumber, 1half tomato, 1chunk sweet potato, 2 green apples, 6 strawberries, 1chuck pinapple & watermelon, & half of pear! I hope everyone has a stress free day!

• Sunshine

2 years ago

Watermelon...cucumber or zuchhini with ginger...my FAV!!!

• JustinMarshal

2 years ago

Can you put the watermelon in the juicer with its seeds?

• Sarah

2 years ago

I'l be off to market tomorrow, guess I will buy one of the watermelons, you make it sound so yum I might as well try it :)

• Sunshine

2 years ago

Yes you can put it in with the seeds.

• Jesus

2 years ago

Haven't tried watermelon juice but it seems I'll give it a try.

• Blessed

2 years ago

Yes all have to try it!! Sunshine im looking forward to trying that recipe!

• Southern Blues

2 years ago

Day 10! Down another .5 pound. 6.5 lost on reboot, 10.5 total. I've been working out just about everyday, with next to no slip ups. I'm super proud of the weight I've lost, but it's like a drug...I just want it to be MORE! I hear all these other stories, by day 10 they are down 15 pounds and such....argh! Keep going, keep juicing!

• Blessed

2 years ago

Yayyyyy!! Keep up the good work! Are you drinking enough juice? sometimes that'll affect weight loss.

• Sunshine

2 years ago

The lesser the weight you have to lose the slower it will be. That's the norm. So calculate by percentage instead of solid numbers and you will feel good about your weight loss. You have already lost 25% of what you want to lose. Keep going :)

• Sarah

2 years ago

YEY Blues!! your doing awesome, your progress is a motivation in itself for newbies like me :D

• Jesus

2 years ago

Hey guys!

Update for day 12.

I had the results of the blood tests I took at the beginning of the week and the results were not as positive as I expected. First of all I have some problems with the “good” cholesterol, it is too low. Not a big problems but the doctor suggested taking Omega fatty acids. The thing I did not like at all is that the potassium levels were a little high, it seems that my kidney is working a lot to get rid of all the potassium coming from certain vegetables.

The doctor said that I have to run another blood test in 15 days and see if it has normalized. She also gave me a list of vegetables that don’t have high levels of potassium. If the levels keep going up I might have to reconsider continuing with the juice only diet. That sucks a lot!

We will see, so far I am not as enthusiastic as I was at the beginning of this journey.

Have you had similar problems? If you could share I’d really appreciate it.

Greetings from México mis amigos.

• Blessed

2 years ago

Hi Jesus!! You've come so far, dont be discouraged! Try juicing the veggies the doc gave you, switch it up a little. Im praying for a better report for you on your next visit.

• Sunshine

2 years ago

Hi Jesus...I was wondering how your report session went. Thanks for the update.

You know what I wouldn't worry so much about the report because you have been fasting less than 15 days even. The real results begin to show post one month is what I have normally seen. Even those folks in Forks over Knives or whichever experiment started to see results only after a month. So do not be discouraged at all. Just keep juicing and follow the guide your doc gave you. I am 100% sure you will see positive results post 30 days of juicing.

Keep strong. Let's do it together.

• linda

2 years ago

ha Jesus, you are doing fine as a nurse a tell you that you have to get more blood tests to have a good comparison, so jus the list with potassium free vegetable and wait for the next test

• Ayla35

2 years ago

I agree with what everyone else is saying that it's too early in your juice fast to let it bring you down. just wait until you get your next test results back. If your kidneys are struggling then that means they might have been weak in the first place and you should really think about limiting your animal protein because that puts a strain on your kidneys. Juice fasting will help them heal and become stronger. You should also try to activate other pathways in the body of elimination. Sweating is a good one. Don't give up! Stay strong and juice on :-)

• Jesus

2 years ago

Thanks a lot for your comments. It is good to know you are not alone in this life-changing experience.

Feeling better now, I haven't stopped the juice intake! I'll say good bye to some vegetables for the following 15 days and hope the results will be good.

• Tony_E

2 years ago

Day 25 of 30 - I feel hungry and tired today, hopefully just a fluke as I've normally felt really good. Hope everyone has a great day!

• Blessed

2 years ago

Hi Tony! You're prob feeling that way bc you are so close to day 30! You're only a few days away! I'm cheering for you !

• Sunshine

2 years ago

It must be just one of those days Tony...you will feel better soon. And imagine what you have achieved so far...it's no mean task. Keep strong...keep juicing...

• JustinMarshal

2 years ago

I had a couple of days like that earlier this week...don't know why, but it went away and I'm feeling great now.

You always seem to have a great attitude in your posts. Best of luck on the final days!

• Sarah

2 years ago

Hey Tony, even if u felt tired or hungry you stayed strong, as a newbie I guess my first day ended with a disaster.

Hope your final fasting days pass with energy and a positive attitude. :D

• Elias Fenn

2 years ago

Great job, Tony. I'm on Day 7. I'm not sure how many days I'm going for, but it is a very positive start. Keep trudging!

• Sunshine

2 years ago

Update Day 10: Yipeeee...double digits. Feel great. To get over my food craving I thought maybe I could cook something and get it out of my mind. And it helped...at least for the time being. I cooked an elaborate vegan dinner for my family last night...it smelt delicious and my family loved it...I enjoyed watching my loved ones relishing the food and felt so good :)

My family is so supportive...after dinner we sat around and discussed how we are all going to be predominantly vegan, not eating red meat at all and having only chicken and fish once in a while. Then we did some fun planning and I was a happy woman at the end of it :)!!!

• Blessed

2 years ago

Go Sunshine!!! I just did a dance for you lol. It's so helpful to have the whole family on board! Its sounds like you have a great support system!

• Sunshine

2 years ago

I saw you....lol....yes I am blessed with a great support system. Infact my hubby did the fast with me for the first 4 days...and now he is on 1-2 juices and vegan meals.

• Sarah

2 years ago

That's great news Sunshine, I must say family support means a lot and your family sounds simply wonderful. Keep up the good work dear :)

• Blessed

2 years ago

Awesome!

• Lose30

2 years ago

Day One: April 9th 2015: Just started today, so hoping this time I will last...... 2 years ago I did a juice fast for 8 days and lost 11 lbs. I need to lose 30 lbs and just can't seem to do it. Suffer acid reflux, IBS, digestive problems, lack of energy, low moods, aches and pains in limbs, mostly knees. I have tried so many different diets over the last 20 years but I never stuck to them long enough to make a real long term difference.

Good Luck to all members, looking forward to both giving and receiving emotional and practical support on this journey.

• Sunshine

2 years ago

Warm welcome to Sunshine Clubbe :)

Let's do it together this time.

• Blessed

2 years ago

Welcome Lose30!! I'm routing for you!

• Sarah

2 years ago

Welcome Lose30, it was my first day too, so practically we started at the same point. Cheers to you and all of us juicers. :) hope you have a wonderful journey :)

• Southern Blues

2 years ago

Day 10! Happy Thursday! I have a quirky question, is anyone else cold all of the time? I am freezing! Hubby has been making fun of me all bundled up inside the house.

• Sunshine

2 years ago

Yes Southern Blues...I feel cold too :) I guess it is because our bodies are burning energy (calories) rapidly...

• Blessed

2 years ago

Yes, its normal lol. Not sure why it happens maybe it has something to do with blood pressure

• Ayla35

2 years ago

I get cold as well. The best thing to help is to walk. It will help get the blood circulating. A hot shower helps as well. it's funny because when I'm juicing I wear socks and a beanie to bed :-) Lol

• Patti

2 years ago

Hello all, hope you're doing well. Me not so good, had the flu twice since Easter, thought it was gone but came fight back. Tried to juice today but no such luck. Sticking to flat ginger ale and tried some dry toast. Hope to be aback at it soon. Patti

• Sunshine

2 years ago

Come back Patti...we will wait for you :)

• Blessed

2 years ago

Praying you feel better soon!

• kpeller

2 years ago

Day three and no headache! I feel like I have a little more energy too.

• Blessed

2 years ago

Thats great!!

• Southern Blues

2 years ago

It's so much better once that headache is gone! Awesome!

• Sunshine

2 years ago

Keep it up kpeller

Email Newsletter:

Our weekly newsletter is packed with special messages from Joe, exclusive recipes, giveaways, and more!

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.