Join the Sunshine Clubbe - Open to all - Starting anytime!!!

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• Sunshine

2 years ago

Hello friends...I couldn't wait till Wednesday to start...started today!!! Yipeee....sipping on my first juice...on my way to health...happiness...and peace!! Wanted to share this special moment with all of you here. Cheers everybody!

Got 1 watermelon and 2 mean greens to office. Will juice something veggie for dinner and another mean green bedtime! That's the plan. No coconut water. Will drop by Costco and get some this evening :)

My mean green before juicing....

Ok so I won't lie...after finishing juicing my mean greens and watermelon...I had my last drink to celebrate...this is what I want to be...skinny girl...LOL

• linda

2 years ago

i cannot wait any longer en start to morrow, good luck to you , and i like to hear your receipts

• MusicGirlTN

2 years ago

Hi everyone :) i've been juicing often on for years, but decided to give Joe's program a try. I'm going to start with the five-day tomorrow. Love reading the posts :) I think I will try a little bit of grapefruit to cut the taste of the kale juice. (The kill makes my juice taste dry… If that makes sense :-) I was also wondering if somebody had a substitution for celery root. Went to three stores tonight and cannot find it in any of them. Looking forward to seeing where this takes me :)

• ellcubed

2 years ago

Hey Music Girl and welcome,

re: kale - I hear you! Most people couple kale with citrus, but for me, pineapple is the perfect compliment. Pineapple has enough juiciness and just the right amount of bite to create a complex flavour as well as partner with the texture of the kale. That being said, I would love to hear what other people pair it with. And I will say that, having juiced with kale for several years now, I am used to the flavour and have learned to enjoy it as a main ingredient.

re: celery root - I really like to use fennel. It's sweet and has a tiny bit of tang like celery root. Or, why not just use celery? It does have a stronger flavour, but I find it helps my juices not to be so very sweet. I find when I'm juicing, I get tired of everything being sweet and start to long for savoury.

• Sunshine

2 years ago

Warm Welcome to Sunshine Club MusicGirlTN :) Lets do it together!

• Patti

2 years ago

Hi MusicGirlTN I only use Kale in the Green juice, I find the cucumber makes it really juicy and like the taste, always say it tastes like summer! Plus the apples add a lot of juice, have to say never taste the Kale. Used double the other day cause ran out of spinach! Good luck

• Jackie

2 years ago

Hi everyone! I am very excited to be on this group. Everyone seems to be very friendly. I am starting my juicing next week. I will let you all know how it goes.

Many blessings to all!

• Sunshine

2 years ago

Warm Welcome to Sunshine Club Jackie :) Lets do it together!

• vivian

2 years ago

Hi guys! Started juicing yesterday. I felt good yesterday but woke up this morning to feeling like I had been run over by at least 3 semi trucks. Didn't want to get out of bed and feel almost dead- no energy at all. So glad that Joe told us that would happen so I expected it or I would have some serious doubts. Fully committed to get over this hump and when I will feel better and have healthy energy. Any suggestions would be helpful. I am not a picky eater but the kale taste in the mean green juice is very strong and not too tasty. Any ideas?

• Ayla35

2 years ago

Hi Vivian! I don't care for it as well. I like to make a juice with kale, grapefruit, cucumber. the grapefruit cuts the kale taste and keeps the metabolism going while helping the body burn fat. Welcome to the group :) juice on

• restoredhealth7

2 years ago

As for juices, you have to just play around with it, until you get some favourites. Its normal to not feel great the first 3 days or so. Just drink more juice, and drink LOTS of water. Also, take it easy for those first few days, because your detoxing, and its normal to feel all sorts of physical changes. Hang in there....we've all been there, your going to feel better in a day or two..

• ellcubed

2 years ago

Hey Vivian, Have you tried baby kale? It's a bit milder. And I agree with Ayla about always including cucumber. Cucumber is like a magic juice ingredient. It marries flavours, sweetens without bing cloying, and produces a LOT of juice.

• Sunshine

2 years ago

Warm Welcome to Sunshine Club Vivian :) Lets do it together!

• Patti

2 years ago

Its cucumber for me! Add a whole one, theres lots of smaller ones out there now

• Blessed

2 years ago

Hi All!! looking forward to rebooting! I did a 50 day reboot last year & felt great. Ive been distracted for a few weeks now so Im in desperate need to get back on track! I chose this group bc Sushines story reminded me off mine!! Happy Rebooting

• Ayla35

2 years ago

Hi Blessed! Welcome to the group :)

• Blessed

2 years ago

Thx Ayla35!

• Sunshine

2 years ago

Warm Welcome to Sunshine Club Blessed :) Lets do it together!

• Ayla35

2 years ago

April is almost here and am looking forward to everyone staring that hasn't :)) Juice On

• Sunshine

2 years ago

I've joined the gang now Ayla...We will do it together.

• Ayla35

2 years ago

So in the beginning I told myself I wasn't going to use the scale for at least a couple weeks. This did not work out as well as I thought. I just had to do it. I told my other half that he has to take the scale and hide it from me and not give it to me even if I ask. Well after weighing myself today I have lost 8 pounds in 4 days. I know a lot of it is just water weight but it's still cool :-)

• linda

2 years ago

Well done???????? you can be proud of yourself keep up te good work

• Talula

2 years ago

Hi, I'm glad I came across this group. Looking for the support and encouragement I will need to accomplish a reboot. I have done a 10 day juice fast before (2 years ago) but I have since moved and am no longer working so I have no one around me for encouragement. My Hubby means well, but he is simply busy and distracted most of the time. I felt great last time and know I will again, but this time I want it to lead into a whole new life style of being healthy and lighter.

• linda

2 years ago

Hoi talula, i know what you mean, my partner is also not supporting because i so me so many times traying to lose weight and everytime a failt

So i can understand him, and i hope this time it will work, i prepair myself so muts better than befor, i belief in myself

And i also think that supporting eatsother we will do oke

Goodluck to you

• thecarsfreak

2 years ago

Hey Talula, I'm liking the group a lot also! It is awesome to hear that you have experienced a juice fast before and that it made a positive impact in your life, that is very encouraging for us all to hear. Best of luck to you, stay strong!!

• linda

2 years ago

Hello you all, i am whit my borthers and sisters on a short hollyday for four days and it is fun, i try to waits me eat patron but this is not so esay

They are drinking a lots of wine chips chees but i am holding on, i also enjoy a little wine and chips, but mostley a drink a lot of juic

It wil al be over at 1 april when i start white 10 days of juicing or maybe morei talk to you later bey bey

• restoredhealth7

2 years ago

Hi Group! I started my journey in March, and happy with the beginning results, as the month is soon ending. Want to continue my journey through April, with interval juicing....as I will be away for a week in april, will do my best to make healthy choices. Juice on!!

• Sunshine

2 years ago

Warm Welcome to Sunshine Club restoredhealth7 :) Looking forward to you starting again. Lets do it together!

Email Newsletter:

Our weekly newsletter is packed with special messages from Joe, exclusive recipes, giveaways, and more!

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.