Join the Sunshine Clubbe - Open to all - Starting anytime!!!

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• restoredhealth7

1 week ago

This will be the summer !! Juice on . Goal setting and achieving !!!????????

• Joanne

1 week ago

Evening all, so broke fast today after 22 days, I have found this fast an absolute breeze, only lost 8.5lbs but main thing was to retrain the brain which I feel it has so Tickety boo. Today has consisted of morning sunshine, protein shake, green juice, yellow juice, homemade guacamole (tablespoon) carrot / cucumber sticks and a bit of hummus. red juice.

Tomorrow, same morning, lunch & afternoon juice maybe detox soup and some fruit x Happy days.

Long term plan...21 days gentle juicing and food. Then back to 21 days 100% juice.

Keep on keeping on every juice you have always gets a thumbs up. Be kind to yourselves, this is a lifelong journey.

• peggysue

1 week ago

Morning sunshine is good for tickey boo

• Howzit70

1 week ago

Note to self: make absolutely sure I have enough juice to provide all the energy I need throughout the day. I decided to break last night while with friends at a function. Felt physically vulnerable and being an hours night drive from home I decided to stop at the first store and buy a salad which I did. Ate it in the parking lot. Next time I'm separated from my humble refrigerator, I'll make absolutely sure I pack juice in the car. I did get 11 pure juice days in. Must count for something. Juice on.

Howzit.

• peggysue

1 week ago

I like that.."note to self !" Always a good idea, don't you think? Things to remember are often forgotten in vulnerable moments.

Anyhoo Howzit, you're doing just FINE! Think about the 11 days instead of last night. Your body has done a lot of healing in that time. You just took a break, that's all.

Our stomach lining renews itself every 5 days of juicing or fasting. So, that's accomplished :)

Take it easy,

sue

• AnnaH

1 week ago

I start in 4 days...I did this before years ago without all the community and Recipe ideas...I burnt myself out on green juice so I'm nervous. I still had my Breville and decided to try this for my health and energy...

• MariaDK

1 week ago

Hi guys.

Have room for one more in the group?

I'm currently on day 11/+60 and so far things are going okay. I've lost ten pounds and gained lots of energy, so I'm really excited about this. I try to be a 'strict juicer', but am considering taking two days off at the end of the month when my parents are visiting. Any experienced juicers with tips or advice in regards to"taking two days off"?

/Maria

• peggysue

1 week ago

Regarding your "stupid fight," from my experience Maria, we are all human and often powerless at those weak moments but good for you in making it thru the day!. RE your 2 days off, support from your parents would be ideal, don't you think?

The good news is that your stomach has shrunk and if you eat slowly, you will become full fast! If you stay off animal foods, that's half the battle. It was hard for me to start up again after breaking but perhaps you can just go vegan for a week then gear up to continue another 30 days? It also helps tremendously if the break during your visit isn't centered around the dinner table, but with lots of activities and conversation without food, instead.

For what it's worth..

s

• Robin

1 week ago

Very good advice from Sue.....it is difficult (not impossible) to start up juice only again after a break, even for 2 days. If at all possible, stick with the juice only, but if you must eat, try to only eat foods that you could juice.

• MariaDK

1 week ago

Thanks for the advice Sue and Robin!

I'm still undecided as to whether or not I'll be taking a break for my parents' visit. It's not really a lack of support that concerns me, if I'm honest it's more of my own ideas of what constitutes a fun holiday. Oh well, I still have another 10 days to decide:)

• Cwtchfan

1 week ago

Hi everyone!

I'm on day 3 of my first ever reboot and am aiming for 60 days but taking it as it comes.. Seems scary but I'm enjoying the juices so that's a good start! I've spent a lifetime with dodgy knees which have been getting worse every year, and I need to lose weight (understatement haha!). Anyone out there had any success with arthritis symptoms? Wish me luck!

• MariaDK

1 week ago

Best of luck!

• Howzit70

1 week ago

Juice on.

• Jennybird

1 week ago

Hi everybody. I just started my fast this week. Hoping for the best. Here we go.......

• Howzit70

1 week ago

Aloha rebooters. Struggling on day 12. Why when it's the first such temptation weakness I've experienced in a week and a half. It may have to do with a newer computer I purchased. They last me 5-6 years in general. I set it up yesterday and I'm not thrilled like I was hopping for. Expecting happiness from the outside when it's always an inside job. Actually looking at this machine objectively as I'm doing right now, I will become satisfied I'm sure. It really is an amazing device. Now do I break? Or do I accomplish something immediately to get my mojo back? Great to see you Sue. It's been awhile. Juice on.

Howzit.

• Robin

1 week ago

True words Howzit.....it's always an inside job.

• peggysue

1 week ago

Just saw your post Howzit. Are you solely juicing? What's your plan?

sue

• MariaDK

1 week ago

I had a moment like that yesterday... The first one in 10 days due to a stupid fight with a family member and all of a sudden I'm tempted to "eat my feelings". I didn't, though, somehow I managed not to slip. And today I'm thinking about some advice I was given in one of the other groups: I won't give away my power. I'm choosing to do this, because I want to do something good for myself and no one/no thing/no fight/no accident will take my choice away.

Hope that's helpful:)

• restoredhealth7

1 week ago

Hello group... happy Friday! I have a dinner date out with a coworker... will be having a salad. Juiced/water mostly all day bc know I will be eating veggies later. Cheers to healthy choices !!

• peggysue

1 week ago

Hello Clubbe,

New member intro: I saw the All are Welcome sign above, joined and am now ready to go! (am I posting in the right place here on the Wall?)

I'll be juicing and eating raw and cooked vegetarian or vegan. Kicking it off today, 16 Jun, I just juiced & drank 2.5 #s of carrots with 3x lemon and 1x tomato with cayenne which will be a staple. Need to keep it simple and take it in baby steps. Also due to a skimpy meal budget, I'm saving the pulp for the first time and am currently simmering it..for broth.. we'll see how that goes.

The carrots are not organic (Walmart) but the price is right. I don't think they are on the Dirty 10 List?

I'm not doing this to lose weight but know that will happen nevertheless. I'm hoping to cure my heart, mind, body and soul. If I can get into my skinny jeans later that's a fine perk! But first things first. I'm in no rush.

We shall see.

sue

• Robin

1 week ago

Welcome Sue! Yes, you are posting in the right place. Glad to have you with us.

Email Newsletter:

Our weekly newsletter is packed with special messages from Joe, exclusive recipes, giveaways, and more!

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.