Join the Sunshine Clubbe - Open to all - Starting anytime!!!

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• headhunt23

1 week ago

Update. Well it's been a challenge - not as smooth as previously and I'm having a lot of fits and starts. I did go past the 30 day mark and at that point I'd lost 25 lbs. I'm now at about 28 lbs lost. I am eating a little - mainly protein. Staying away from the bad carbs, and I'm exercising quite a bit. I feel thinner and hopefully what and how I'm doing this is sustainable. I have had to resort to drinking some protein shakes in lieu of juice due to laziness on my part to actually juice (an act I really don't like).

But as a whole, I feel pretty good about where things are and where they are headed. I do look back at the past 33 days and think that had I been strong, I'd be about 15 lbs closer to my goal. But it's a long road. what's most important is that I arrive there AND stay there. Whether that happens in 60 more days or 120 won't make any difference in 6 months.

Best of luck to everyone else!

• restoredhealth7

1 week ago

Great results! Way to go!

• peggysue

1 week ago

Yaeger, the chopper..

it's Cook Works by Art + Cook 13-Piece Super Slicer - There are others that are much better on Amazon that are better and maybe $20. I just didn't want to spend more, didn't want to wait and didn't want electric. Not bad for $10, but I recommend getting one with suction cups so it doesn't slide on the countertop.

• Yeager

1 week ago

Thanks peggysue!

It looks like it will do the slicing job for my Scout camp.

CU@Healthy!

Rick

• aliwali04

1 week ago

Hi group, last year I completed a 50 day juice fast. I was so happy and I kept it off for some time. I let stress and a miscarriage get me right back to where I never wanted to be again. Anyway, I set a 30 day goal and started yesterday. So far all is well and I know I can do this again. When I get to day 30 I will see how I feel to keep going. Happy Juicing everyone

• Jennybird

1 week ago

You have a lot of strength. You got this. Glad you are here. Welcome Ali :)

• MariaDK

6 days ago

I agree with Jennybird 100 % - welcome back:)

• restoredhealth7

1 week ago

Hello group it was a busy weekend with events which meant food. Back on juice only since yesterday.

.. it's day 2 juice only .I feel fine .. plan to stick with it all week until Friday have social dinner out will make smart choice.

Decided to keep a diary of my emotions s/ food and juice I take etc...

For some health reasons ( long story) I've been getting accupuncture treatment done .. and wanting to detox my body and keep " eatiing clean .. which includes juicing and if I do eat- stick with healthy veggies etc.

I'm eager to get this body in tip top shape.

• peggysue

1 week ago

A plan:

Yesterday was water fast Monday with ACV (apple cider vinegar) which cleaned out a few toxins but my mood tells me there's lots more of that to go. Being on a tight budget, I'm grateful also that I did not spend any money on food, just water.

Not being on a continuous juice fast, I'm keeping a daily reboot record and balance sheet so that I know I'm making headway and not just spinning my wheels. Also aim to sloooowly incorporate something positive to my overall health at least every week. i.e., slowly, until I can pick up the pace and do a long-term juice. The finish line is just a gleam in my eye right now.

I just bought a manual veggie chopper etc at Walmart for $10 that works well so I can make grated salads faster and easier. Does anyone else dread taking a knife out and chopping vegetables? This thing chops, does julienne, slices, grates, etc. Also is a salad spinner.

As for animal food, still eating eggs and dairy about 25% once a week.

For me anyway, a routine brings protection from backsliding somewhat, so if it's Tuesday..

it must be salad day ;)

• Yeager

1 week ago

What brand/model is that one? I could use one of those. I am getting pretty quick with a blade, but that has some advantages.

CU@Healthy!

Rick

• MariaDK

6 days ago

I'm still sticking with juicing for now - but I'm definitely getting myself one of those when it's time to start eating solids again. Is it easy to clean afterwards? I don't mind getting a knife and chopping board out as much as I mind doing dishes. My life just seems to be too short for doing dishes lol!

• Sunshine

1 week ago

Okayyyyyy....so Sunshine is back.......and how ;)

Bfast was carrot...pineapple...lemon juice. This salad is lunch. Cucumber, cherry tomato, red pepper, red onion, cilantro, hemp hearts, 4 walnuts, 6 raisins, mustard oil, lime. 2 dried prunes for dessert. And sipping green tea now!

Some of you know about my battle with my job. Well my contract wasn't extended. So I am currently without a job. I have mixed feelings about it. 1) I am pretty good at what I do, so hopefully it's only a while before I land another contract 2) I needed this break as some of you know I was struggling emotionally and physically. 3) I miss not earning the money. But money is not everything in life. So as long as I can get my next contract soon enough, I am ok.

I have pledged to devote these days to focus on my well being...physical, psychological, intellectual and emotional. With this juice and salad and some reading that I did, I have started my journey!

Love and peace

• Robin

1 week ago

Always great to have you back posting Sunshine. Sorry about the job, but I have always believed that when we look back we see that this was a good thing to have happened because it leaves us open for a better opportunity; a blessing in disguise if you will. And, like you said, what a great occasion to focus on your well being. Also, that Salad looks delicious!!

• Sunshine

1 week ago

Thank you Robin, and hey such a beautiful painting as always

• Yeager

1 week ago

Greetings Lady Sunshine!

It is nice to see you back. I am glad to see you turning to veggies for the stress! Awesome choice!!!

CU@Healthy!

Rick

• restoredhealth7

1 week ago

Hi Sunshine everything happens for a reason. Yes take the time for yourself and do what you need to do. The next job will come. At perfect timing even when you think it isn't....everything works out!! Trust!

• Howzit70

1 week ago

Since Friday I've been eating. I'll fast again in the morning keeping in mind to be prepared at ALL times. I have a few days worth of green juice refrigerated and ready to go. Juice on.

Howzit.

• peggysue

1 week ago

You are still ahead of the game Howzit. How are you feeling?

• Howzit70

1 week ago

After some thought I've decided b/c of my age 76 to stick with whole foods until I'm ready 100% for another juice fast. I feel vulnerable. Juice on.

• Jennybird

1 week ago

Here is a great video about committing to a juice fast. I found it helpful as I need a cheerleader today. Hopefully it'll inspire others, too. Thought it might help. She talks about the emotions and temptations and such. Some great advice.

• Robin

1 week ago

Thanks for posting this Jenny......good stuff!

• Jennybird

1 week ago

You're welcome Robin :)

• Jennybird

1 week ago

I love this woman! She talks about change in this video. Thought it might help others too? It's helping me today. :0 Happy juice all!

• restoredhealth7

1 week ago

Some great points. I think most importantly we have to believe for ourselves that we can change.. never mind others thinkingredients. Usually the most difficult thing is us believing it for ourselves !

• peggysue

1 week ago

Thank you for the vid! Very good.

• Jennybird

1 week ago

Your welcome Peggy :)

• RM

1 week ago

Howdy Reboot Friends...............

Image result for happy fathers day images

Email Newsletter:

Our weekly newsletter is packed with special messages from Joe, exclusive recipes, giveaways, and more!

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.