Join the Sunshine Clubbe - Open to all - Starting anytime!!!

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• Shandolyn

3 weeks ago

Hi Jessica, I liked the soups in the winter months but I don't have them very often in the summer. I do have some that I have frozen that I should try.

Yesterday was difficult as we had a family BBQ here and I didn't stick to Juice Only. Fortunately I was only up .2 this morning so that is good. I do find that the summer is more difficult to do a Juice Only and my plan is to aim for drinking only juice but I will give myself some leeway & also eat fresh vegetables and fruits as they are great this time of year. This just means that my weight loss will be slower and that's okay.

Hope you are having a good Monday!

• Jessica

3 weeks ago

I haven't had to fight the temptation of a BBQ yet! The summer is the best time for me to do this since I'm off and able to avoid most temptation and have the time to make all of these things. I need a better scale too. Mine changes weights every time I step on. You have a great attitude regarding weight loss. I agree that it is okay to enjoy abbbq or dinner with friends. If we are juicing every day aside from a few we will still be much healthier!

• Shandolyn

3 weeks ago

Day 2 was a success......down another pound. Bought lots of produce to juice today but haven't got to it yet. We have a house full of guests so I really need to be strong to stay on the straight and narrow! Just sipping my green tea with ginger and lemon while delicious smells are coming from the kitchen! It is worth it to me to be strong and juice today. One day at a time!

P.S. I did make it in to my next group of ten.....only just....but I am there!! :)

• Jessica

3 weeks ago

I just finished day 2 as well! I didn't make the soups and was really under target food-wise. I'll have to find the time to cook the soups and meals. Another issue I have is that I don't like veggies ???? I'd rather chug a juice than eat a green soup but i am going to at least give each recipe a try.

• Shandolyn

3 weeks ago

Day 1 was a success - down 2 lbs. this morning. My goal is to lose 50 lbs. so 48 to go! I had some things in the fridge to use up and I ended up with a delicious juice made out of: spinach, cukes, zucchini, lemon, lime, ginger, watermelon and cantaloupe. It was yummier before I added coconut water but adding coconut water to juice is the only way I will drink it! My goal for tomorrow is to be down to my next group of 10, which is a pound away.

Have a good juicing day, everyone!

• Shandolyn

3 weeks ago

Hello all! I've been juicing on and off for the last 2 years. Today is Day 1 of my Juice Reboot. This group has always been helpful with support and information. I have learned that I really benefit from being part of a support group. I will check in tomorrow to report on my Day 1. I have also learned that I need accountability so checking in is really important to me in order to be successful day to day.

Happy to be back Juicing, Shan

• Jennybird

3 weeks ago

Hey all. Happy Wednesday juicing. I've been having "mind cravings" these past two days. I found this pep video helps when that happens. Thought i'd share, maybe helpful to others. This woman is awesome. She has more videos on youtube. She gives great advice about the mental stuff that can come up with juice fasts and gives advice on how to conquer them. She's funny, too. Here's the one on cravings: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZEGKjVX8kQ

• Jennybird

3 weeks ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZEGKjVX8kQ

• Spindrift

3 weeks ago

Hi everyone, I started juicing yesterday and already feel much better in myself. I even cooked the family a roast dinner and Yorkshire pudding which they ate whilst I drank my Mean Green, which I adapted slightly from Joe's version. I made my mean green with green bell pepper instead of celery (sorry Joe I tried it with celery and hated it) and spinach instead of kale, and it was delicious.

• Jennybird

4 weeks ago

Hi everyone. Hope you all are doing well. The group has been pretty quiet this last week. I just watched a movie on Netflix that I thought might appeal to this group. It's called "Food Choices". Got me thinking a lot about my food choices and where they come from. Good to be informed to make a better choice. Happy juicing all! :)

• Jennybird

4 weeks ago

One more thing. I had been drinking bottled pressed juice from the store the last few days and felt ok, kinda blah. I just juiced some fresh produce in my home juicer and had a glass...wow! What a huge difference! I feel so energised and more productive in less than 5 minutes! Note to self: juicing at home is preferable.

• MikeStPete

4 weeks ago

Hello all, I am new. Mike - St Petersburg FL. Looking forward to my second Reboot. Been away from juicing for 4 years. I am here to learn and push my self. Anything I can answer or help with let me know.

• Jennybird

1 month ago

How's everybody been doing lately? Hope you all are having a happy and healthy weekend.

• Elias Fenn

1 month ago

Wow....been a way a while. Today I'm doing reboot friendly foods. Last night I had my first juice in a month. Was delicious and made me realize how much I've been missing it. I did an alternative food plan for a while to lose weight - it worked well, but I gained some of it back. But today I'm back to veggies and fruit. I'll have a juice later in the day when I get home. I couldn't juice this morning because everyone was still asleep and juicing would have woken up the entire house!

Email Newsletter:

Our weekly newsletter is packed with special messages from Joe, exclusive recipes, giveaways, and more!

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.