Join the Sunshine Clubbe - Open to all - Starting anytime!!!

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• Elias Fenn

1 week ago

Hello juiceheads - I'm back at least for today. Today I have 128 oz of juice in the work fridge and I'm going to try to do juice only today. 1st day back may be rough, but we'll see. Have been mostly off juice for nearly 3 months and I'm missing the good health.

• Shandolyn

1 week ago

Just do your best for today, Elias. I am also struggling to do juice only but I am just asking myself to do the best I can under the circumstances. I have gained back 40 of the 50 lbs. I lost last year before my knee replacement surgery. It crept up on me gradually. My physical activity was almost nothing for a couple of months and I still find it very painful to walk any distance because the knee I haven't had done yet is as bad as it ever was. Right now I can only manage about 3,000 steps a day. I do swim almost daily which feels good. I will get there....slowly but surely. Really want to lose those gained 40 pounds! I am thinking of doing it in groups of ten so it doesn't seem so big! I have lost 5 of the first group but it has taken me about 3 weeks. Oh well! Good luck to you! Stay in touch:)

• Maddpatty

1 week ago

Shandolyn - I had the same problem with my knee. I was working out and had lost 80 pounds on HCG. Then my knee hurt so badly I couldn't exercise - gained back 40 pounds. Then had the surgery. It was ok for awhile but gained 40 pounds in the last year so all of the 80 pounds is back, Now I need to lose 130 pounds! I'm on day 8 and have lost almost 12 pounds. I like it but it's a little rough as I'm hungry a lot.

Good luck!

Patty

• Shandolyn

1 week ago

Checking in: I am still going in the right general direction even though I seem to be doing the cha cha cha...... two steps forward, one step back! lol

Have a good juicing day, everyone!

• Elias Fenn

1 week ago

Good to see you Shan!

• WorldWide

2 weeks ago

I finally made it through the first few days on my 7th try of a fast. I am on day 9 now. It has been fun watching the pounds drop.

Start - 222Lbs

Day 9 - 209 Lbs

• Shandolyn

2 weeks ago

Way to go! Congratulations! Keep going!

• Elias Fenn

1 week ago

Well done, World Wide - very inspiring.

• Rachy

2 weeks ago

STARTING TOMORROW! Trying to reach 24 days... but we will see how we go!

I'm new to all of this, so does anybody have some insight/tips for the first couple of days?

Much love, x

• WorldWide

2 weeks ago

Take it easy the first few days. For me I had to stay in and no go out, be around restaurants or people until the cravings and hunger went away. I am on day 9 and fully in control now. Good on you for starting.

• Maddpatty

1 week ago

I did the 5 days of eating and juicing - helped ease me in and still lost weight.

• Robin

2 weeks ago

Rick!!! Congratulations on your 100 pound victory!! I'm going back and reading some posts I missed during my absence and am just thrilled for you! And boy did those pickles sound delicious!!

• Shandolyn

2 weeks ago

Checking in: down 4.5 pounds. With company here I have not been Juicing Only but I have been eating a lot of vegetables and when they have wine, I have sparkling water in a wine glass. Works for me! :)

• Robin

2 weeks ago

Hi Shan! I just sent you a note. So glad to see you are down some weight and making good choices even with company. I am also a big advocate of the sparkling water in a wine glass!!

• Elias Fenn

2 weeks ago

Hello group - it's been a while. I haven't been doing that good on any food plan and juice has not been happening. Hard to believe that I was doing juice for 2 years and now I've fallen out of practice. Not sure where to begin. Hope everyone has a good day.

• massdevldawg

2 weeks ago

start at the beginning. I know that sounds like the obvious answer but you'd be surprised how many people try to jump right back in to an old habit. sometimes you need to start from ground zero and work your way back up. Slow and steady. you can do it again.

• Robin

2 weeks ago

Hi Elias! I've been away too but am back and was so glad to see you here posting. We can do this together; together we are stronger!!

• Robin

2 weeks ago

Also Elias, I just read the post you did a month ago with your pictures!!!! Va-va-voom!!! You look FanTAStic; transformed!! So happy for you!!!

• Elias Fenn

1 week ago

Thanks, Robin - very appreciated :)

• Shandolyn

2 weeks ago

I'm happy to report that today was a success. :)

• Shandolyn

2 weeks ago

Another good day comes to an end. I will check in tomorrow.

• MikeStPete

3 weeks ago

Hi, I am on my 2nd day of the juice fast. I did two weeks of eating fruit/veggies/salads. I loved this place called Sweet Tomatoes. At any rate...I find doing a pre-fast raw food diet helps with easing into the juice fast in order to avoid the headaches and hunger aches. Hope everyone is doing great on the juice fast.

Email Newsletter:

Our weekly newsletter is packed with special messages from Joe, exclusive recipes, giveaways, and more!

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.