Reboot Runners

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• RebootingBeth

1 week ago

Hey guys. I am planning to begin a Couch to 5K training programme. I am over 100 pounds overweight so it may take me more than the 9 weeks that the programme is set for, but I don't mind.

• Doctorvlaw

1 month ago

Hi guys!! Im running a ten-miler in two weeks!! I'm trying to juice until then (May *). Wish me luck!!

• SDhandler

1 month ago

Good evening folks! Walked another half marathon again. Came out 4hrs. 19min. Shaved off 16 minutes. Eventually you runners will have to share your victories and how you came back to running due to juicing!

Have a great day folks!

• SDhandler

2 months ago

Evening Folks! Finally had a break in weather to do the half marathon walk (13.1 miles) It took 4hrs 35 minutes, 13.6 miles, 2,243 calories burned. Last time I did a half marathon I was running it back 19 years ago. Then got home and checked scale. I am down 4 bowling balls (60#). This was a good day.

I hope everyone has a fantastic week! Post those success. Motivate!

• Bianca

2 months ago

Hello my 3rd reboot and I am trying to keep up with my running but I am using the excuse of being tired to not completing my runs or the gym. I know your suppose to go easy the first few days but I'm on day 20. I use to run tons of miles and now I have gotten so lazy that I can barely get through 3 miles.

• SDhandler2

2 months ago

Good morning Group! Tomorrow I finally do my 1/2 marathon walk. Yep walk. Few decades ago I was a Marathon runner, and life happened. Been working here at the site learning new methods to loose weight and have lost close to sixty pounds. The first month was just breaking though waddling to walking. I have worked myself up to 2-4.5 mile walks per day. I have incorporated some jog spurts in my daily routine, but knees and hip muscles are not quite ready to handle sustained jogging. Sons are going to be on bikes tomorrow to follow my path and hand out water as needed.

I like to hear from others in the group that have come back from being sedentary to running and moved from walking in to Jogging, what they did, what helped.

Have a great day folks!

• maryanne.cullen.1

2 months ago

Excited I am on the website:http://www.rebootwithjoe.com/maryanne-weight-loss-success-story/

• Kristen

2 months ago

Way to go!! Congratulations on your hard work paying off! Thank you for sharing. I am about to begin running again and I am doing a reboot currently. I'm looking forward to getting back in the habit. Thank you for your inspiration!

• Yeager

3 months ago

Yeager

1 hour ago

Ragnar

Have any of you run in a Ragnar? I watched Fat to Finish yesterday. I was curious about what it takes to get on a team and any training tips you might be able to pass along,

CU@Healthy!

Rick

• maryanne.cullen.1

3 months ago

http://maryanneonthego.blogspot.com/

• maryanne.cullen.1

4 months ago

Training for a half marathon that I am doing on February 10 in ras el khaimah in the desert of the United Arab Emirates with my daughter!! Last time I did it over there at the Yas Waterworld in Abu Dhabi , I became severely dehydrated and cramped up and need to be taken away in a stretcher.(see photo) Hopefully I am now 15 pounds lighter and plan to drink plenty of water. It is called the RAK Half Marathon.(www.rakmarathon.org) In the meantime I am training but getting calf cramps at night, Going to buy magnesium tablets. I leave Jan. 23. I want to be about 10 pounds lighter when I run next month but stronger as well. Will keep you posted!!

• Wami2016

4 months ago

Hi Maryanne - I am in the UAE as well!I have a 10K this Friday (Standard Chartered Marathon) in Jumeirah. I must confess though that I do more of a walk run - with a lot more walking than running :-) so will take appx 1.5 hours and carry plenty of energy bars/drinks. The plan is to keep moving and pushing myself till i can run the whole 10K next year. My friends and I are also signing up for the RAK marathon (more walk/runnin)....by which time I also hope to have lost 15lbs. All the best with the 10lbs and your 10k training!

• SDhandler2

2 months ago

Outstanding!

Email Newsletter:

Our weekly newsletter is packed with special messages from Joe, exclusive recipes, giveaways, and more!

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.