Reboot Newbies

Winter Reboot

Reboot Newbies

Posted by paulafin on 1 week ago

Hi! I'm on day 3, and I'm freezing! Any suggestions? -1°C forcasted for next saturday!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by paulafin 1 week ago.

Replies To Winter Reboot

• RebootP1

1 week ago

I would try drinking lots of really warm water and you can probably add some lemon to it for some taste. Hope you stay warm!

• paulafin

1 week ago

Hi! Warm water with lemon (or just with lemon peel) is working great for me! Than you so much, good idea! It also lowers my anxienty levels :) Thanks again!

• paulafin

1 week ago

Day 8!!! Love this :P

• Zootal

1 week ago

My daughter just got back from Santiago, she was in Maipu. And yes, it's cold there now as you are seeing! Sadly, we are having 115 F here in Phoenix, AZ, USA ( 46 C ). You are welcome to come visit us and enjoy the heat :)

Dress warmly, put an extra blanket on your bed. ¡buena suerte!

• paulafin

1 week ago

Hey! it's a really small world :) I hope your daughter enjoyed the visit! Today I came to work much more prepared (warm clothes). 46°C... OMG!!!! Good weather for a cold green juice :)

So proud to be on day 5!!! And getting ready for the weekend, that will be harder :'(

¡Muchas gracias!

Email Newsletter:

Our weekly newsletter is packed with special messages from Joe, exclusive recipes, giveaways, and more!

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.