Group Reboots

WEIGHT LOSS PLATEAU

Group Reboots

Posted by LiveTo120 on 1 week ago

it's week 4 and I've hit a weight loss plateau. I've been exercising daily and hitting the gym three or four times a week and adding protein to my smoothies, but I haven't lost a pound in a week which is a bit disturbing. I was gaining competence at exercise, too. Starting to run. Starting to swim. Both things I haven't been doing for a long long time. Also the addition of the protein has made me not hungry at all, but it has curiously cut back my energy. Not sure what that has to do with the other aspects of the experience. Has anyone else hit a plateau they've been able to kickstart from? I could use some encouragement.

This topic contains 1 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by Katy Kat 1 week ago.

Replies To WEIGHT LOSS PLATEAU

Be the first to reply!

Email Newsletter:

Our weekly newsletter is packed with special messages from Joe, exclusive recipes, giveaways, and more!

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.