Reboot Newbies

recipe conversions

Reboot Newbies

Posted by DonnaLouWho on 2 months ago

Hi, I'm gearing myself up and learning what I need to do cause I want to do a 3-5 day reboot juicing in beginning of July...i ordered my Breville can't wait. I already eat very healthy, I'm total vegan no meats cheese dairy or eggs since Spring of 2016 and feel great just want to juice to take it one step further see if I can get cholesterol down just a little bit more.

My Question is the recipe guidelines in the 3 day reboot booklet I got a lot of them are kale cause I know a lot of people like it but I've never been a fan of it. I would be able to substitute spinach for the kale in the green juices...right? That's what I'm planning I think spinach is equally as healthy for your body as kale ....I think.

- See more at: http://community.rebootwithjoe.com/discussions/topic/recipe-conversions#sthash.E8nBHTCH.dpuf

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by Rebecka 1 month ago.

Replies To recipe conversions

• Zootal

2 months ago

Spinach makes a good substitute for kale, and tastes much better. Collards work, but they are a bit strong tasting. A zucchini works very well. Lettuce works and is rather sweet. I pretty much replace kale with anything green, it's not carved in granite - use what you like, as far as I'm concerned any green leaf will work :)

• DonnaLouWho

1 month ago

Thanks...that's what I was thinking. But I never thought about zucchini or lettuce. Yummmm! Thanks for the tips.

• Rebecka

1 month ago

I was looking for this too, thank you zootal!
    I'm really not a fan of kale, + it's hard to find in Finland. Spinach on the other hand... yum!

Email Newsletter:

Our weekly newsletter is packed with special messages from Joe, exclusive recipes, giveaways, and more!

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.