Reboot Newbies

Questions for people with the Omega VRT350 juicer

Reboot Newbies

Posted by StrangeMagic on 4 years ago Hi all, I just got the Omega Vert 350 yesterday to replace my cheap and overpriced Champion juicer which broke mid-afternoon. So far, I love the Omega, it?s so quiet and easy to clean compared to the Champion. I also like the way it?s designed. My only issue is that the juice is very pulpy (and I'm using the filter with the small screens). Does this happen to you? I'm still learning how to juice various things. I noticed this is worse when I juice a cocktail heavy in leafy greens. I'm wondering if anyone else has this issue. Any advice is appreciated.

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by PaulTheJuicer 1 year ago.

Replies To Questions for people with the Omega VRT350 juicer

• jwalsh7997

4 years ago
    Magic, I just recently purchased the same juicer and I notice the same thing. This is my first juicer so I wasn't sure if it was normal or not. I'm only juicing the mean green which is very leafy.
  • Groch

4 years ago
    I own both a Breville and an Omega Vert 330HD (same as the 350 but white). The Omega juice is somewhat pulpier than the Breville juice. I also think it tastes a bit better than the Breville juice. Its a bit more homogeneous..like an orange juice consistency rather than an apple juice consistency. I like that. If it bothers you it would probably be easy to run it through a strainer or filter cloth.
  • Missjulesdid

4 years ago
    Omega vert produces a pulpy juice. You can simply run it through a sieve and you'll be good to go. Press juicers like the norwalk or welles press are pulp free centrifugal juicers are usually nearly pulp free horizontal masticating/auger juicers tend to have slightly more pulp than centrifugal juicers vertical auger juicers have the most pulp. If your juicer produces more pulp than you'd like simply run it through a sieve and you're good to go. I use the omega 8006 and I always strain my juice and it's delicious.
  • StrangeMagic

4 years ago
    Thanks all. I've been researching this all day and watched some informative videos on how to properly juice on the Omega VRT. Apparently, I've been doing it wrong. Here's one (Jwalsh, this is good for you since you do a lot of greens): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewc2VZXIlD0 I really love this juicer.
  • prishaynes

4 years ago
    We have the Omega Vert 350, too. When our juice comes out with more pulp than we want, we add water to thin it out. We have not tried running it through the juicer a second time. But, that's a good idea! I'm going to check out the youtube post by StrangeMagic! Love this juicing!
  • MaxPen

1 year ago

Guys, plz help me. Is this juicer better than Omega VRT350? How about the yield? Is it higher?

• MaxPen

1 year ago
    [deleted]
  • PaulTheJuicer

1 year ago

Mine came with a sieve/strainer which is useful but I usually end up putting the pulp back in because I like it and the fiber is supposed to help lower cholesterol.

Email Newsletter:

Our weekly newsletter is packed with special messages from Joe, exclusive recipes, giveaways, and more!

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.