Real Change

New journey from Riyadh | 30-4-2017

Real Change

Posted by Misha on 3 months ago

Hi,

This is Mashael from Saudi Arabia, I spent my last night reading your challenges, you guys really inspired me.

I never thought of juicing community!

actually this is not my first time juicing, I tried it 3 times before for almost 3 days.

I am allergic to many kind of food and weather, addicted to milk and emotionally attached to SUGAR, I struggling to have good sleep at night and always feeling tired, am thinking of food day and night and eating like no tomorrow :(

I go to gym, run everyday, but still I have 10 k.g to lose.

I started reading about vegan food 1 year ago, and lost 6 kilos in one month, its not about loosing wight only, its about clean thinking, making decision and feeling good!

When I tried juicing for first time, my skin was glowing!

I have a really bad habit (eating my nails) since I was 2 years old, I spent 25 years of my life trying to stop but I couldn't!

once i shift to vegan lifestyle and after almost 9 month of changeing eating habits I suddenly stopped! now I achieved 5 months without touching them!

green juice is on my daily system now, but I lost many of the good habits, am eating meet, milk and sagar now, feeling bad about myself and don't want to look at the mirror, I gained 5 kilos more :(

Today i just started a new journey, am planning 15 days of juicing, and I hope I can extened to 30!

Day#1 for green juice, carrot juice and water only.

wish me luck :)

This topic contains 1 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by DesktopCommando 3 months ago.

Replies To New journey from Riyadh | 30-4-2017

Email Newsletter:

Our weekly newsletter is packed with special messages from Joe, exclusive recipes, giveaways, and more!

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.