Free for All

Confused

Free for All

Posted by Mommyof4NYC on 2 weeks ago

Hi, Today is day 1 of my reboot. Im trying to aim for the 60 days, but one step at a time. I received my juicer and ordered the protein. I don't have the book yet till Friday. I downloaded a Kindle version but the break up is so confusing to me. So, for the 30 day juicing. I need a step by step juicing plan. For example, this is what I already had.

Day 1

Hot lemon water

Orange, Apple, Carrot juice

Water with lemon

Kale, Wheatgrass, celery, apple, cucumber, orange, spinach

Coconut water

Now what?...

I purchased 20 apples, 34 carrots, etc.. whatever was on that shopping list. I just don't see the recipes following the list. Please help.

This topic contains 1 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by datjuicedo 2 weeks ago.

Replies To Confused

• datjuicedo

2 weeks ago

Sorry if this is a double post, replied but it said it lost connection while uploading. Anyway, congrats on making a positive change. This really helped me make a schedule and keep to it, as well as break down what I needed to buy for each day. So you're shooting for 5 juices a day. Some recipes make 2 servings and some only 1. But this helped me visualize my day:

Email Newsletter:

Our weekly newsletter is packed with special messages from Joe, exclusive recipes, giveaways, and more!

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.