Join us:

Reboot Newbies

60 day juice fast and weight 402

Reboot Newbies

Posted by alaina.lutfi on 11 months ago Here I am going on my journey of 60 day juice fast on may 8th. I came down Nashville for my mom help me stay focused on first 30 days. I've been doing dash diet since been down here. I am waiting for my juicer come and on I go start juicing. I bought jack lalane juicer express hopefully it is good. We will see, I have biggest loser one at home but didn't seem juice well .I am excited yet I know this is hard. My mom went as far as setting facebook for people to support me when I go through this journey. So am excited about this as well, seems when so many people show there support seems give you more courage to keep pushing on. My brother and mom is supporting me through this and my husband more like show me don't tell me. As have tried every diet and cooking and finding something quick yet healthy was challenge. Was easier grab junk already made, so juicing no cooking is plus for me, and simple. I can imagine the head hunger is going to drive me nuts. Some people think am crazy and now all sudden people are worried about my protein.LOL. I will blog once start and could use support on my facebook as well https://www.facebook.com/402poundgirljuicing .I will be posting on there as well.

This topic contains 21 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by chirotox 11 months ago.

Replies To 60 day juice fast and weight 402

• free2juice1

11 months ago
    Good luck to you Alaina,will be interested in youre progress,I did go to youre facebook and I seen youre picture,you are young and you can do this,so just keep focused on youre health more than the scales as you get healthier the weight will be the added bonus.
  • alaina.lutfi

11 months ago
    Thanks, That is what I'm hoping for... Will be hard but nothing good in life comes easy.
  • MLS

11 months ago
    I'm starting on 5/9 - let's go with the ease and flow and after a few days, we'll be on our way with momentum. hope it's going well.
  • happy-joyous-free

11 months ago
    Hi Alaina, Yesterday marked Day 20 of a 60 day juice fast. I started at 430 pounds and hit 400 yesterday. It really works, I can assure you. The main thing IMHO is to not quit when it's tough, as then you experience only the bad days and cheat yourself out of the good days. The first two weeks, and especially the first week, were juts brutal for me, I won't sugarcoat it. But now it's just remarkable how great I feel every day. I'm proud of you, and there tons of support here to use. Way to go! Juice on!!! Ben [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wOq8xPq/] [img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wOq8xPq/weight.png[/img] [/url]
  • alaina.lutfi

11 months ago
    Wow ben that is awesome, please keep in contact like see your progress as well. If you can do it, I can do it..:)
  • alaina.lutfi

11 months ago
    As wait for my juicer to come, been on dash diet and now down 391. I am excited with the weight loss and cant wait to start seeing the girl that's been hiding in this body. Eager to meet me that been hiding for some odd reason. The journey and support I get is awesome.....
  • free2juice1

11 months ago
    Yeah Alaina,already losing ...you will meet that lady sooner than you think,not only will she be pretty she will be healthier too!! How great is that going to be....completely transformed inside and out. Im excited for you,as well as Ben..youre both so deserving for a new chance in life. IM starting a new reboot juice fast today myself,Ive had medical interruptions in mine and finally got the DR'S okay to continue on.....so a restart is in progress now. Ive lost 28 for April,but I cheated a few times,and then I have surgery coming up and my DR'S couldnt decide what they wanted me to do for my blood count was too low,for surgery. One said eat,one said ok to keep juiceing,so now IM juicing only and takeing vitamins/iron tabs until surgery at least. Will be back to check on you everyday,hoping to support you as much as possible. hugs Alaina....you can do this.......drink lots of water...flushes out the toxins as you detox...very very important...ok?? KATIE.....
  • alaina.lutfi

11 months ago
    Thanks Katie. I will keep moving forward
  • Aspid

11 months ago
    Good luck Alaina! Excellent avatar by the way hahaha! Also RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance) is more like Recommended DEATH Allowance. The amount in which to keep you barely alive... Health systems don't make money if people are healthy. I'm on day 49 and lost 49.6 lbs so far. Despite having Pneumonia everything is great!
  • MarieLynne

11 months ago
    Congrats to you all, and I will be cheering you on too Alaina! When I started I kept it simple but soon found having a variety of fruits and veggies was important to keep it from being bla. also had an emergency container of peeled, cut and ready to go mostly veggies and a few fruits for I need food NOW times. (weekends lol) Best Wishes! Marie Lynne
  • free2juice1

11 months ago
    Alaina,tomorrow is your big day#1,right?I came back around to check on you,and give my support as you go on your journey the best of luck to you . ```Katie