Free for All

5 day juice starting in a week

Free for All

Posted by MarissaG on 2 weeks ago

Hi! I am working on slowly transitioning into a juice due to my IBS. I've been having a flare up all week and hope that this will help me and my symptoms. I did an elimination diet and found the FODMAPs that upset me, so I am now gluten free and vegan. I think this will help me make better and healthier decisions which in turn will hopefully help me lose a little weight and also help my symptoms that still sparingly occur. Anyone have any suggestions of how to best do the transition process considering I already avoid caffeine, dairy and most processed foods? If anyone would like to join in with me I start August 12th a five day juice, let's do this together!!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by Tumbleweed 1 week ago.

Replies To 5 day juice starting in a week

• Zootal

1 week ago

If your five days goes well, consider extending it to ten days. Five days is a nice reboot and everything, but you don't really reap that much benefit because it takes 2-3 days just for the fat burning to start, and you don't really start to feel good and get with it until the fifth day or so. By day five, you are in full fat burning mode and finally starting to feel better. Don't stop! Now that you are in the groove, keep going!

• Tumbleweed

1 week ago

I'm on my 4th day of five, considering continuing to at least ten , maybe even more then going to vegan type diet. If I go back to meat, it will have to be grass fed and free rein and limited. I feel good on this program. Even went to a neighborhood TGIF and drank my juice. The food did not tempt me. I am doing good.

Email Newsletter:

Our weekly newsletter is packed with special messages from Joe, exclusive recipes, giveaways, and more!

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.