Group Reboots

370lbs.....I don't know where to begin.

Group Reboots

Posted by DavidB.370lbs on 2 months ago

hi all,

I've just weighed myself for the first time in a long time. 370lbs.

I'm absolutely shocked. I knew I was big but had convinced myself I was getting better.

I don't know where to start but having watch the film I think juicing might be the right way?

I have an addiction to food and drink. I don't know how to deal with it.

Please help me....

This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by Jaszmeg05 1 month ago.

Replies To 370lbs.....I don't know where to begin.

• MinaMina

2 months ago

Hi David,

I am in the same boat as you. How about we start this together? I have tried a reboot many many times but I always failed. I finally feel i I have built the stamina to go through with it. Do you have a juicer? The best day to start is today - or tomorrow in our case because I have already eaten and so will you I guess.

• DavidB.370lbs

2 months ago

thanks for the reply.

Today is day 1 of juicing. Plan is 65 days of just juicing. Then 35 days of juicing with a simple salad in the evening. I think juices will be mostly green but may have more fruit in the afternoons.

I work 9-5 so the biggest problem is getting fresh juices each day. The plan is to get two cold flasks and make them fresh each morning.

I will weigh myself each Sunday but hope to see weight loss in inches as well.

I will try to update here when I can to share my experiences.

Any tips would be appreciated.

• MinaMina

2 months ago

Hi David,

A flask is a good idea, theoretically, but you'll find that the juices will have a very metallic taste. Glass bottles would be better. Also, I buy juices from juice bars or the grocery stores, but only those that come from juice bars and are usually in the produce section. That's convenient for me if I don't have time to make a my own juice.

The first couple of days will be tough but maybe the shock on the scale will carry you through them!

All the best. I'm starting today as well and I'm planning to stick to juice only for six weeks.

• Michelle

1 month ago

Hi David,

I'm starting a 60 day guided reboot next week. Would love to hear aboutt your experience during your fast. I have not been able to do it alone which is why I'm starting this time with the help of the nutritionist. Hope your fast goes well. Michelle

• Jaszmeg05

1 month ago

Hi David,

I'm starting my reboot on July 7th. Was wondering how your experience is going? I'm looking to get healthy and loose 70lbs, and get my high blood pressure under control. I know some people say the first three days are horrible. So wanted to know how the weeks have been for you!

Email Newsletter:

Our weekly newsletter is packed with special messages from Joe, exclusive recipes, giveaways, and more!

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.