Reboot Newbies

30 Day Reboot, starting today!! Come join or give an encouraging word!!!

Reboot Newbies

Posted by MrCJamesJr on 1 year ago Today is my first day! I doing a 30 day reboot. Come join me or just stop by and say a few encouraging words. I am so hype Day 1 Let's Go!!!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 44 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by Katatonic4u 1 year ago.

Replies To 30 Day Reboot, starting today!! Come join or give an encouraging word!!!

• MrCJamesJr

1 year ago
    Let's Go!!!! Today is Day 2!!! We are all winners!!!!! I am feeling great!!!!! Soaksupthesun you can do it!!! Sunday is around the corner!! Get ready!!!! Reddressgirl: I am not following the guide. I am doing straight juice for 30 days!!! We can do it together!!! It's a movement!! Live better, be healthy and feel great!!!!! Breakfast: 3 Carrots, 3 Organes 1/2 Lemon Let's Go!!!! Lunch: 7 Kale leave, 6 Celery, 1 Apple, 1 Pear. 1/2 Lemon. 1/2 Ginger
  • shanvuk

1 year ago
    Hi: Today is day 1 for me. Love to encourage each other!
  • RYS

1 year ago
    Great! I will be doing day 1 for the second time tomorrow. I may need your encouragement!
  • RYS

1 year ago
    Hi. I did 11 days a few weeks ago, and am ready to go for 30 this time. So Im 2 Days behind. Saturday April 13, 2013= Day 1 of 30. Last time, after day 3 it got easier. Im doing just juice. Ill check in tomorrow!
  • RYS

1 year ago
    I just have to remember which group I jumped in with so I dont lose track of you.
  • happy-joyous-free

1 year ago
    Hello, I just wanted to say hi to everyone. This is my first day as well. Juice on!!! Ben
  • RYS

1 year ago
    Hi : ). Im all in Saturday!
  • shanvuk

1 year ago
    Hi: I need to start day 1 tomorrow again!!! I am addicted to sugar-free frozen yogurt and my car just seems to drive there straight form work. I had juice and then yogurt. Will start for 30 days with nothing but juice tomorrow. Need help. Are you starting tomorrow again? Good luck. It helps knowing that someone is starting the same day as I am and doing what i do. Thanks to all for being encouraging.
  • RYS

1 year ago
    Yup, Im in for day 1 tomorrow. I understand the car thing. Mine would head to a drive through I wont mention every day on the way home from work. They say the brain gets addicted just like drugs . . . so, your physical addiction should be gone by day 4. Then its psychological. So, Ill check in with you tomorrow.
  • MrCJamesJr

1 year ago
    Hey Shanvuk: I am glad today is Day 1 for you!!!!!! Don't stop keep going!!! Today, is my ay 2!!! We can do this together!!!! Please don't give up you can do this!! Hey RYS You have my encouragement!!! Let's go!!! We can do this!!! I will need your encouragement too!! This is my first time doing this. We can help each other. Hey Happy-joyous-free Let's Go!!!!! Let's stay alive!!!
  • lil22

1 year ago
    Yay! today was my day one, too!! So far, so good!! :) It feels weird being home at night and not eating, but I'm doing ok right now! We can do this!!
  • Reddressgirl

1 year ago
    Day three today!!! Ive ditched the program and Im inventing my own juices...Cant deal with the beets!!! love beet cooked and pickled but way to rich to drink juiced! tough day yesterday, had a headache by the end of the day but I lost two pounds, I woke up this morning at 4am (I know I know...had to work) and I usually in a fog at that hour but this morning I got out of bed and was bright eyed and bushy tailed! full of energy. and somehow that 2lbs came back! but Im not worried....got ready and then went to the kitchen and Juice my Breakfast and lunch packed them up and off I went! Question: am I supposed to juice the stems of the Kale or just the leaf??
  • freaki.deaki

1 year ago
    Just popping by to say hello. I've just unpacked my shiny new juicer and will be having my first taste later today, then going for the full 30 days as of tomorrow, I will need all the help I can get. I've also got loads of questions, so off to see what I can find out.