Free for All

1 month fast :O

Free for All

Posted by valleygirl on 1 month ago

Doing a 1 month fast prior to vacation, want to get my energy up and be healthier. Kids are about to be out for summer and I am tired of feeling tired. 257lbs at 5'11". I was once in super great shape, did ironman races, lifted weights a lot. Once I hurt my knee, I kind of threw in the towel .
Here for a little support, I know the next 4-5 days are going to be brutal.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by valleygirl 1 month ago.

Replies To 1 month fast :O

Be the first to reply!

Email Newsletter:

Our weekly newsletter is packed with special messages from Joe, exclusive recipes, giveaways, and more!

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.